Masonry block Saw
- The 20″ diamond blade with 8″ cutting clearance allows you to breeze through concrete blocks and other masonry products in one clean cut.
- The 9hp Genuine Honda GX270 Engine provides the grunt you need in any location, even the most demanding and remote work sites.
- The enlarged sliding carriage provides a completely stable platform for large scale blocks, pavers or bricks to rest on while being cut.
- Eliminate dust with the adjustable water supply valve.
- The removable mitre guide allows you to consistently cut concrete blocks, pavers and bricks to any length or shape you require.
- The detachable base provides neat transportation options on any ute, truck or van.
- The galvanized stand and base combined with the zinc electroplated saw arm ensures the BT Block Saw repels rust and corrosion throughout many years of operation.
- Choice of 4kw 3 phase electric motor or 2.2kw 240 volt single phase electric motor or
- Custom designed 9hp GX270 Honda Motor
- Suits 20” blade
- Depth of cut: 200mm
- Length of cut: 540mm
- 12 Month Warranty. Made in Australia
- Length: 1300mm
- Width: 700mm
- Height: 1550mm
- Weight: 143kg
- Length: 360mm
- Width: 570mm
Blade not included.
Available in store only